Why is a smile important?
When you have a nice smile, it helps you get noticed, makes you more attractive, decreases your stress level and helps to make you healthier. Laughter really is the best medicine! Here are 10 reasons to smile:
1. Smiling makes others want to be around you.
2. Smiling can elevate your mood and make you happy.
3. Smiling makes others around you happy too.
4. Smiling relieves stress and makes you look relaxed and younger.
5. Smiling lowers your blood pressure.
6. By releasing endorphins and serotonin, smiling is a natural feel good drug.
7. Smiling lifts your face and makes you look younger.
8. Smiling makes you more relaxed and boosts your immune system.
9. Smiling makes you appear confident, trustworthy, and successful.
10. Smiling even boosts your productivity and helps you stay positive.
So smile and be popular, healthy, productive and happy!
Article by Dr. Gentry published in Arlington Magazine May 2015